DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR ALL FULL DOCUMENTATION LOANS
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30-day period
- W-2 forms for the previous two years
- If self employed or more than 25% of your income is bonus, overtime, or commission, we also need tax returns for past 2 yrs.
- Documentation on any other income you wish to have considered, such as part-time income, rental income, alimony, child support, etc.
- Employment history for the last two full years
- Three months consecutive financial statements on all asset accounts (all pages); checking, savings, CD`s, stocks, mutual funds, 401-K, etc. (If statements are quarterly, then most recent statement.)
- General value of other assets such as cars, personal property, insurance, etc.
- Name, address and phone number of landlord for the last 24 month.
- Copy of the sales contract
- Copy of your Driver's License
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of canceled earnest money check
- Copy of closing statement and sale of current residence, if applicable
- Copy of divorce decree, if relying on alimony income to qualify or paying alimony or child support obligation
- Gift Affidavit, if applicable
- Bankruptcy schedules and discharge documentation, if applicable
* Internet printouts are acceptable as long as bank letterhead/info and your SS or name is on print out that shows proof you are owner of the account
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A VA LOAN
- VA Certificate of Eligibility (Original)
- Form DD-214.
- For in-service veterans, Statement of Service and recent Leave and Earnings statement
- Child Care Expense Proof Monthly
IF YOU ARE SELF-EMPLOYED OR HAVE COMMISSION INCOME
- Previous two years signed tax returns with all schedules attached
- Previous two years corporate/partnership tax returns with all schedules attached
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
IF YOU ARE RELOCATING WITH COMPANY BENEFITS
- Copy of company's relocation policy
- Letter from employer stating effective date of transfer and new income
- Copy of entire relocation buyout offer (if applicable)
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A THDA LOAN
- 3 Years Resident history/Name and # to Landlord for the last 12 months
- Most Recent year “Signed” Federal Tax Return
- There are a couple of forms that need your signature and notarized. Very Important we get these done within 48 hours of your application.
IF YOU ARE REFINANCING
- Name and Phone # to your Insurance Agent
- Current Statement from your Lender that reflects payment/loan #/etc
- Title Policy Copy